Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4 months old!!!

Hello friends! First off, let me tell you that I've decided to take over this blog business since my mommy can't seem to come up with anything interesting to say these days.

We went to Grant and Missy's house in Austin this past weekend since my daddy had a 3 day weekend. I had sooooo much fun playing with my cousins, Ava and Grayson. My aunt Tara came and spent the night with me and Mimi and Poppy came to have lunch with us on Sunday. I also got to meet one of mommy's good friends named Ashley and her 15 month old son, Jace. Wow...he's a quick little fellow. Maybe someday I'll move as fast as he does!

Today was my 4 month wellness check-up!!! Can you believe I'm already 4 months old! Whew- that time sure did go by fast! Dr. Naylor said I'm growing like a weed. I weigh 14 lbs, 5 oz. and I am a whopping 25 1/2 inches long. Holy moly...that puts me in the 90th percentile for my height. Apparently I'm going to be very tall like my mommy! I'm also SUPER excited because I get to start eating real food now.....well, that is if you consider rice cereal real food! Mommy is going to wait until daddy comes home today to give me my first "bite". I'm pretty sure a video will be coming soon to show you how I do with the new grub.
All-in-all, I'm doing great! I love to "talk" and smile at mommy and daddy. I've recently become quite interested in holding my toys and putting everything I touch into my mouth. I also love, love, love to chew on my hands. Mommy thinks I might be teething, but I sure hope not! I am so NOT looking forward to that business!

Thanks for stopping by and checking in on me! Hope you enjoy my "new and improved" blog!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...