Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Quick Glimpse

Since I don't have the time (or the patience) to sit down and write about everything we've been doing lately, I'm choosing to post a few pics instead!  Enjoy!

Madelyn's First Time On An Airplane
September 30th



San Diego, California
David & Jen's Wedding
September 30th - October 3rd




Austin, Texas
Ava & Grayson's Birthday Party
October 8 - 11


The Little Gym
October 14th


The Pumpkin Patch
w/ Jill & Braden
October 15th





Playdates
October 15th


And these are just a few pictures from the last few days
that I thought were just to cute not to include...






WHEW!!!!! I think we're caught up!  We're headed to Church/Sunday School in the morning and then back to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow afternoon so I'm sure I'll have more to write about in the next couple of days!  Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Love the new layout! Looks like y'all have been very busy! Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...