Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Day At The Park...

Garrett and Madelyn spent some time at a local park on Friday afternoon.  I have been feeling crummy with a sinus infection, so I just sat back, watched them play and took lots and lots of pictures!!!



They had so much fun together!  There was a little play ground area for toddlers and then a larger area for the big kids.  Madelyn could care less about the toddler playground....she wanted to play on the big stuff!!!  She loooved the humongous slide!  I think she went down that thing no less than 20 times!  By the time she was done, her hair was standing straight up on her head from all the static electricity!  It was so cute!!!




They even stopped to do a few chin-ups...



I absolutely love watching Garrett interact with Madelyn.  I think it's one of the sweetest things in the world to watch a father play with his daughter! 



1 comment:

Kelly said...

oh, so cute!!!! love this post!
(and I hope you are feeling better soon!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...