Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting Excited!

Well, I am almost scared to say it (don't want to jinx anything), but I think we finally have air conditioning! After 7 long days in the heat Garrett and I decided to take matters into our own hands and call someone we knew was reliable. The person our landlord thought was qualified to do the job was obviously NOT! You wouldn't believe what a horrible job he did....It would take me hours to explain it all. Just imagine what a newly installed a/c unit would look like if a little kid installed it. That's what ours looked like! Come to find out, the guy is not even licensed to work on air conditioners!!! It's really sad what people do to try to save money around here! Anyway, I think our guy got it fixed today....just in time.....because we go in tomorrow night at midnight to induce labor!!!! I can't believe it's finally here! All of our family will be coming into town throughout the day tomorrow. Garrett's Dad, Crystal, Grant, Missy, Ava, and Grayson should be here by 5 or 6pm and my parents, my sister and Garrett's Mom and Bill should be here sometime after midnight since they can't leave Waco and San Angelo until they get off of work. If all goes right, we will have the baby sometime late afternoon or early evening on Thursday, June 11th! YEA!!!!

I will try to post some pictures as soon as possible, but be patient with me.....I think I'll be a little busy :)

Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, cards, and phone calls! WE ARE TRULY LOVED AND VERY BLESSED!!!

2 comments:

grier said...

holy ridiculousness.... that air conditioning business would've made my blood boil (& probably literally made your's boil, huh??)... just so glad you got it fixed in time for you to relax a little before the big day!!!

I am so excited for the 2 of you... please know that we'll be thinking of you & praying for you over the next couple of days... can't wait to see pictures of that precious baby girl!... best of luck & just remember this phrase.... "BRING THE DRUGS!!!"... ha ha - just kidding :o) It'll all go smoothly & in the end, you'll have the best "pushing present" ever... a perfect little munchkin to call your own!

best wishes!!!

Jordan said...

WOW! I can't imagine how hot itmust have been! Good luck with the delivery and best wishes for your new family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...