Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just a few more days!

I just wanted to write a quick note to catch everyone up on where we are at this point....

I think the roofers FINALLY finished today....Woo Hoo!!! Now, we are just waiting on a new air conditioner to be installed tomorrow and we will be set! These past few days have been pretty miserable living without air conditioning while I'm 9 months pregnant, but Garrett has done everything he can to keep me comfortable. He is truly an amazing husband. Thank God for window units and lots of fans!!!

We are just a week away from our little baby girl arriving! We are so excited....these last few days just feel like they are creeping by so slowly. We still have some things to do to get completely ready, but once the AC is fixed we should be able to get it all done in no time :)

My last doctors appointment is Tuesday morning and then we are set to go to the hospital at midnight on Wednesday. Please keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I have been thinking about you guys! I know everything will go smoothly, and I am so excited for you both! Hang in there! <3 Stacy

Kelly said...

That is so exciting! You made it! After all the bumps....
You are going to be an excellent mommy and you are going to LOVE it!
I'll be praying for a smooth birth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...