Friday, September 24, 2010

Chicago Changes Everything

Garrett had to make a last minute work trip to Chicago last week.  He told me he would be gone for at least a week, so I decided to throw all plans out the window and take a road trip of my own.  Madelyn, Trooper, and I packed up and headed to Waco.  This was my first time to make the long 7 hour drive by myself.  I was a little worried that Madelyn would have a meltdown while we were in the middle of nowhere, but she did GREAT!!!  I was so proud of her!!!  We spent 4 days in Waco and 4 days in Austin!  I had such a good time and it was so nice to see so many friends and family that I had not seen in quite awhile. 

Because of our trip, I've fallen behind on my blogging!  Sorry! 

Madelyn has her 15 month check up on Monday...yes, I know I'm way late on her check up, but she was sick and then we left town, so this Monday was the first day I could take her in!  So, I plan on getting back on track with blogging on Monday! 

Where does the time go?!?!?  I feel like I can't keep up with life lately!  Is it really almost October, Geez!

1 comment:

Misti said...

It was SOO good to see you and Madelyn!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...