Friday, December 17, 2010

18 Months


Height: 32.25 inches (2.69 feet)
Weight: 24 lbs, 12oz

Madelyn-

You are a VERY active girl. I don't think you sit still for more than 30 seconds all day. You are constantly moving, running, and getting into things. You are just BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!


You have recently added some new words to your vocabulary and mommy and daddy think it's the cutest thing in the world when you say them to us.  Here are a few:

Elmo ("Melmo"), Tata (Tara), Hello ("Ewwo"), Love You ("Duh Do"), Yuck, Cheese, Hi, Tree ("Tee"),
Bird ("Dird") , Moon, Balloon ("Boon")

You have started waving to strangers and saying "HI".  You are definitely not shy!!!

You LOVE animals - especially dogs. You can't get enough of dogs....You start barking every time you see a dog...on TV, outside, in a book, etc.

You have started to be very picky about food. You just refuse to eat most things. I'm hoping it's a stage because you have always loved food!


You are SO smart and extremely determined. We are working on discipline and it's a little easier now that I know you understand. You love to test me and your daddy on every little thing and see just how much you can get away with. The thing you must know is I'm just as strong willed as you are! :-)


I have to laugh sometimes, because every time you get out of time out - you will smile, wave, pat my back and or come give us a kiss. It's EXTREMELY hard to be mad at you and not to laugh when you are being loving (and so stinkin' cute) while we are trying to discipline you.

This time last year you were so tiny! I can't believe how much you have grown in a year. I thought you were so big then!  I can't begin to imagine what you will be like a year from now. We love you so much! You are our pride and joy and are very special! There aren't words to describe the love we have for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...