Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Waco this year.  I don't really have a lot to write about, but I wanted to post a few pictures anyway. 

Madelyn had her Thanksgiving party at school on the Tuesday before we left town and this is what her teachers had for all of the little girls to wear!  I thought Madelyn looked so adorable in this pilgrim bonnet and I was shocked that she left it on all day!!! 


I had Madelyn's Thanksgiving turkey dress made by a sweet lady who has a shop on Etsy.  I was so pleased with how it turned out!!!  She looked so cute!  I'm hoping I got it big enough so she can wear it next year as a shirt!





I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I can't believe it's already time for Christmas!!!  Where has the year gone?!?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...