Thursday, January 20, 2011

Madelyn has a SECRET...

Hey Peeps!!!  It's me....Madelyn.  I decided to find my mommy's password and get onto her computer to tell you something very important.  I've been keeping my secret since Thanksgiving weekend and I just can't hold it in anymore! 

I'm going to be a...............


That's right!  I'm going to have a little brother or sister in August and I am soooooooo excited!  My mommy and daddy are very excited too!  I just wish my parents would hurry up and bring this little nugget home....I've been practicing with my babies and I'm definitely ready for the real thing! 

We feel so blessed and can't wait for the newest member of our family to arrive in just 6 short months!!!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Congrats!!!

Cara said...

OMG! Congratulations!!!

Adam and Julia said...

Congratulations!!!!! This is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you!!!!

Kelly said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!! so happy for ya'll! ADORABLE way to announce!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

grier said...

oh natalie....i am so very excited for the three of you!!!... my darn computer has been acting up for the past couple of weeks & would not let me visit your page again... so that is why it has taken me so long to post a comment ;o)

anyhoo... CONGRATZZZZZ to you guys!! xxoo
;o) - brittany

ps... thinking of you all, too, this past week... much love & many prayers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...