Sunday, February 13, 2011

15 Weeks

Ok...so I know some of you follow Kelly over at Kelly's Korner and you know that she's pregnant with baby #2.  She's been posting her "pregnancy highlights" every week and I really love the idea.  So....I'm stealing it!  I figured it would be fun to look back on someday when my babies are grown.  However, I will NOT  be posting pics of my preggo belly every week like she does...sorry folks!  I might throw a pic in here and there, but don't count on it on a regular basis!

Here we go!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of baby: About 4 1/2 inches....baby is about the size of a naval orange

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 10 lbs. during the first trimester because I was so sick...not sure how much I've gained back.  I go to the doctor on Tuesday and will find out then.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants, but I can still fit into most of my regular tops.  I will definitely pull out the maternity tops soon though!

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!  (We had the Jack or Jill gender blood test done to find out our baby's sex.  The test is over 99% accurate, so I'm pretty comfortable telling everyone about our baby girl!  We will have a sonogram next month to confirm baby's gender)

Movement: No movement yet

Sleep: My hips and lower back are killing me throughout the night...I'm not used to sleeping on my side

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach

Cravings: Sodium (I'm always wanting salty foods!!!)

Symptoms: I'm mostly over the morning (all day) sickness, but every once in awhile I will get a little sick at my stomach.  Nothing too bad though!

Best Moment this week: Finding out we are having another little GIRL!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

another girl! Yay! Can't wait to meet her. Madelyn will have so much fun with her. Congrats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...