Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 30 Weeks (& 2 Days)


Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a butternut squash!  The average baby is between 15.2 - 16.7 inches and 2.5 - 3.8 lbs. at this point in the pregnancy.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs. back of the 10 I lost in the first trimester
(So, I'm still at -1 lbs for the pregnancy)

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants and maternity tops


Gender: It's a girl...Harper Leigh Huling
(We decided to use Leigh as a middle name after her aunts, Tara Leigh & Melissa "Missy" Leigh)


Movement: Baby is very active...she is moving around constantly.  She loves the right side of my belly.  She kicks VERY hard and hurts me pretty bad sometimes.


Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good other than having to get up 4 or 5 times a night to use the restroom

What I Miss: Nothing really


Cravings: Water!  I'm sooooo thirsty!


Symptoms: I'm EXHAUSTED and my neck and back muscles are very tight...resulting in headaches most days.  I've been seeing the chiropractor for massages and adjustments and it has helped a lot!


Best Moment This Week: Hearing Harper's super strong heartbeat at my doctor's appointment and getting the reassurance that everything is going great!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...