Tuesday, May 3, 2011

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

 
How Far Along: 26 Weeks (& 2 Days)



Size of baby:  Baby is about the size of an eggplant!
 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants and maternity tops most of the time, too.

Gender: It's a girl....
Harper Leigh Huling
(We decided to use Leigh as a middle name after her aunts, Tara Leigh & Melissa "Missy" Leigh)

Movement: Baby is very active...she is moving around all the time.


Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good other than having to get up every few hours to go to the restroom.

What I miss: Ceasar Salad & Wine

Cravings: Sweets


Symptoms: I'm EXHAUSTED and my neck and back muscles are very tight...resulting in headaches most days.

Best Moment This Week: Finding out that I PASSED my Gestational Diabetes test!!!  Whooohoo!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute name...my mom is also Leslie Leigh...also, there is the famous author Harper Lee who wrote To Kill A Mockingbird!

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

love love love the middle name too!!!
and why no ceasar salad????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...