Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby News & New House Update

The past week has been busy, busy, busy!!! We moved into our new home last weekend and got more done that we could have ever imagined thanks to great friends and our wonderful parents! Unfortunately, it rained last Saturday night and we quickly realized that we had a few leaks. Thankfully our landlord is very on top of things and she decided to just go ahead and replace the whole roof. While I am very happy we are getting a new roof, I never realized just how annoying it is to have one put on a house....especially when you are on bed rest and have NO WHERE to go!!! Our dog, Trooper is not happy about the situation either. We've had to give him Benadryl everyday to calm him down. He does not like all the banging, hammering and strange men in our yard! Oh well, I'm just happy this is all getting done before the baby arrives!

Speaking of baby, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is still going great! My blood pressure was down and the doctor was very happy about that. We OFFICIALLY set a date for induction.....June 11th!!! It's so neat knowing exactly when our little girl will be here! I had to go back to the doctor this morning for a sonogram, bio-physical profile and a non-stress test just to make sure the baby is ready to come into this world. The sonographer said she weighs 6 pounds, 6 ounces and should gain about 1 more pound by the time the 11th rolls around, which is a perfectly healthy weight. Madelyn was blinking her eyes and sticking her tongue out for us during the sonogram today...it was absolutely adorable :) We are so excited for her to be here!!!


I've posted a few pictures of our new house. I will post more once the roof is complete and I finish the nursery! Until then, this is all I've got.....Enjoy!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...