Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Things Come In 3's

So...they say good things come in threes. Well, I'd have to say that whoever "they" are, were right! In the past month, I've hit three MAJOR milestones.

On November 17th, I SAT UP by myself!


Then, On December 7th, I learned how to CRAWL!



And then...today...December 16th, I learned how to PULL UP!!!



Wow!!! Look at me go! I wonder what's next...standing by myself, walking, talking, asking daddy for money...we shall see. Get ready Mom and Dad...I'm becoming quite the busy bee these days!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Madelyn!! Those are some awesome achievements girl! And you are such a cutie pie! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas...

Misti said...

Wow Madelyn..you have been a busy bee!! You are growing so fast! :o)

Cara said...

Wow! I can't believe how much she's grown. I love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...