Monday, February 21, 2011

16 Weeks

(This sono pic is from about a month ago)

Pregnancy Highlights:

 
How Far Along: 16 Weeks


Size of baby: About 4.6 inches, 3.5oz....baby is about the size of an avocado

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still at a 10 lb. weight loss....I'm sure that will change real soon though

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants, but I can still fit into most of my regular tops. I will definitely pull out the maternity tops soon though!

 
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!! (We had the Jack or Jill gender blood test done to find out our baby's sex. The test is over 99% accurate, so I'm pretty comfortable telling everyone about our baby girl! We will have a sonogram next month to confirm baby's gender)

 
Movement: I think I may have felt the baby move this week, but nothing strong enough to be sure yet


Sleep: I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs this week and it has made such a big difference.  I'm sleeping MUCH better!!!


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and WINE (I'll be honest!!!)


Cravings: Food in general...thank goodness for finally having my appetite back!


Symptoms: I'm mostly over the morning (all day) sickness, but every once in awhile I will still get a little sick at my stomach, my face has been breaking out a lot, and I'm exhausted...constantly!


Best Moment this week: Madelyn was kissing my belly and saying "Love You" to the baby last night...it was sooooo sweet!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That's cute, the picture is so clear too. Can't wait to hear what name you guys pick. Glad M is already excited about being a big sis!

Karen said...

Congratulations! I had not heard. Wonderful news. Hope you are feeling well.
Hugs,
Karen

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...