Wednesday, March 9, 2011

18 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 Weeks (& 3 days)
Size of baby: Sonogram done yesterday shows baby's weight at 7 oz. & length at 6 in. long (about the size of a sweet potato)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  9 lb. weight loss (Gained 1 lb. from last appt.)

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants, but I can still fit into most of my regular tops. I've pulled out some maternity tops recently though.  They are just more comfortable!

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!


Movement: Baby is moving a lot (as seen on the sonogram), but I'm only feeling her every once in awhile while I'm laying down at night to go to sleep. 

Sleep: I've been having a little bit of insomnia lately and my back is still hurting pretty bad.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and WINE (I'll be honest!!!)

Cravings: Vinegar and Chocolate, Chocolate Chip ice cream (not together though!)

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good lately

Best Moment this week: Seeing our baby girl move around during the sonogram and finding out she is strong and healthy!

2 comments:

Miz C (and Burton) said...

What fun to follow your beautiful family.
hugzzzzzz
Cathye Moon

Stacy said...

Yay, glad you're pregnancy is going good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...