Sunday, March 20, 2011

20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 Weeks (HALF WAY THERE!!!)


Size of baby: Baby is about 6.5 inches long & weighs about 10.6 oz....she is about the size of a small cantaloupe


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained l lb.


Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants, but I can still fit into most of my regular tops. I've pulled out some maternity tops recently though. They are just more comfortable!


Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: Baby is moving a lot, but I'm mainly feeling her at night


Sleep: I've been having a little bit of insomnia lately and my back and hips are hurting pretty bad.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, drinking wine

 
Cravings: Seafood....mainly lobster and crab...yum-o!!!


Symptoms: Feeling pretty good lately


Best Moment This Week: Feeling our little girl move around.  Madelyn has been kissing and rubbing my belly a lot lately and that always makes my heart happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...