Sunday, April 3, 2011

22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 22 Weeks


 
Size of baby: Baby is about 8 inches long & weighs about 1 lb.....she is about the size of a papaya!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 lb.

 
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants and maternity tops most of the time, too.


Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!


Movement: Baby is moving a lot...mainly when I'm resting.


Sleep: Sleeping pretty good other than a few nights with a head cold.

 
What I miss: Nothing really!

 
Cravings: It varies from day to day....no real pattern!

 
Symptoms: I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!

 
Best Moment This Week: Hearing Madelyn say our little girl's name!!!!  YES, we have a name....I'm not ready to reveal it quite yet though.  We need to tell our family first!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That's so funny, I just had a dream about you guys telling me the baby's name. In my dream it was Hollis?? I miss ya'll and can't wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

mum if hu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...