Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little Bit O' Backyard Fun

Garrett has been out of town for a few days and we're going a little stir crazy around here without him!  I decided to let Madelyn play in the backyard today to pass a little time.  She had so much fun!!! 


I only planned on staying out for about an hour, but M had plans of her own.  My child would live outside if I'd let her! 


Now, I know it's a little redneck of us to set up a plastic pool and play with the water hose in the back yard for the day, but hey....you gotta do what you gotta do!!! 


Yes, we do have a cinder block wall in our yard....I know you are all soooooo jealous!!!  HA!


Little miss M was NOT ready to come in after an hour, so we stayed out for a looong 2 1/2 hours before I finally forced her to come in to eat lunch, shower, and take a nap! 


Madelyn was not thrilled with me making her come in, but geez....it's H-O-T out!  Especially with a little bun in the oven already!  Maybe we will head out and do a little redneck swimming again tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

super cute! I'm ready to know babies name! Glad ya'll are having fun. Any plans to visit Austin or Angelo this summer? let me know!

Anonymous said...

sweet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...