Monday, April 18, 2011

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

 
Size of baby: Baby is about 8.5 inches long & weighs about 1.5 lbs.....she is about the size of a papaya!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs.


Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants and maternity tops most of the time, too.


Gender: It's a girl.....her name is HARPER!  (We are still working on a middle name)


Movement: Baby is very active...she is moving around all the time.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good other than having to get up every three hours to go to the restroom.


What I miss: Nothing really!


Cravings: Sweets!


Symptoms: I'm EXHAUSTED, I've been feeling a little dizzy/faint lately and my heart just races at times.  Not sure what that's all about.  I have my Gestational Diabetes test tomorrow....I hope my symptoms don't lead to failing my test!  I'm a little worried!

Best Moment This Week: Feeling Harper do "flip flops" right after I ate a cookie!  It was so cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...