Monday, May 11, 2009

1st Mother's Day

I had an absolutely wonderful first Mother's Day! Even though Madelyn isn't technically here yet, I still feel like a Mom already and it was such a special feeling to be able to celebrate Mother's Day this year.

I woke up on Sunday morning to find flowers and a card from "Madelyn" waiting for me on the kitchen table. I absolutely cried like a baby when I read the card. Garrett had written the sweetest note from Madelyn inside. I will definitely save my first Mother's Day card for the rest of my life!




Thank you to everyone for all of the cards, calls and text messages on my first Mother's Day! You are all so wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aw, that is so sweet. You will be a great mom! I am keeping you guys in my thoughts. Sorry to hear about your doctors visit. I hope it is all smooth sailing from here on out. I love you guys! ~Stacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...